teeth for my predator

juiceredrum

hi everybody ,

i just got my first pred head coming , i got it off ebay , but its not coming with teeth can anybody point in
the direction of who sells some chompers for my pred ,that would be awesome , another thing i was thinking of
was maybe use boar tusk for his teeth , hell i would even be down to make them if some one could give me some
pointers or recommendations thanks guys

hi everybody ,
i just got my first pred head coming , i got it off ebay , but its not coming with teeth can anybody point in
the direction of who sells some chompers for my pred ,that would be awesome , another thing i was thinking of
was maybe use boar tusk for his teeth , hell i would even be down to make them if some one could give me some
pointers or recommendations thanks guys

You can use nail acrylic to shape and mold the teeth then use a dremmal tool to smooth them out from any rough edges and you should be good to go to put them in your mask.

You can use nail acrylic to shape and mold the teeth then use a dremmal tool to smooth them out from any rough edges and you should be good to go to put them in your mask.

hey man thanks alot , bro you are always helpful always got the good advice or point u to were it is thanks good looking out

were could i track that down , a beauty supply place ???

Yeah you can get it from places like CVS, Walgreens, or beauty supply store and it is much cheaper and it will create hard like plastic teeth. If you do not have a dremmel tool then I would recommend sandpaper, but the sandpaper is much harder to use I'm sure you can find these things @ either Lowe's or Home Depot that you can find inexpensive to use. I hope that this helps.

When you get a chance go to youtube and look up DIY Vampire Fangs. You can use the same principle in the video for the Predator teeth.

The easiest way to make teeth: buy Sculpey from Michaels and shape them yourself. When you're done, bake it in the oven and then they are hard. No need to dremel or use sandpaper. :rolleyes:

Yeah you can get it from places like CVS, Walgreens, or beauty supply store and it is much cheaper and it will create hard like plastic teeth. If you do not have a dremmel tool then I would recommend sandpaper, but the sandpaper is much harder to use I'm sure you can find these things @ either Lowe's or Home Depot that you can find inexpensive to use. I hope that this helps.

When you get a chance go to youtube and look up DIY Vampire Fangs. You can use the same principle in the video for the Predator teeth.

hell yea thanks bro and the video really helped out

i got another question , how many teeth can i get out of the pack ??? if i go nail acrylic ? tools or materials are not really an issue i live in a semi mayjor city and whatever i cant get here i can order from some where my issue is money the only thing is that if i needsomething depending on cost i just got to wait a couple weeks to get it :)bills are a mother :rolleyes: i rather have a quality rather than rush just to get it done

No problem and I'm sure either method is useful depending upon your access to materials, tools, and funds. :p

i got another question , how many teeth can i get out of the pack ??? if i go nail acrylic ? tools or materials are not really an issue i live in a semi mayjor city and whatever i cant get here i can order from some where my issue is money the only thing is that if i needsomething depending on cost i just got to wait a couple weeks to get it :)bills are a mother :rolleyes: i rather have a quality rather than rush just to get it done
A kit like this one might fetch you all the teeth in the mouth. The tusks on the other hand you might need @ least three and this comes with the Liquid and the powder need to make the acrylic.

SBS_717040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome bro you are the man thanks

A kit like this one might fetch you all the teeth in the mouth. The tusks on the other hand you might need @ least three and this comes with the Liquid and the powder need to make the acrylic.

Last edited by a moderator:
i did some research on those nail kit packs and they run any where from about 15
to 20 dollars and most all contain about 1 oz of the mixture and needing about 4-6 oz this makes the chompers a little
pricey lets say each pack is 17.50 with tax now i know what u must be thinking , "there's cheaper packs of the nail kits ,"
yes their are but there less ounces usually .now locally and online this is the average price for a one ounce kit "genereally"
from what i found . so the total is like for 4 packs 70.00$ but with a great lead and referrence from Guan-Thwei and some research on my own part i found that monster makers has the deal on this stuff which is generally the same thing you can get Self Cure white Dental Acrylic Polymer 8 oz for 19.95 and the Self Cure Acrylic Monomer8 oz the 17.95 which are the same compounds that come in the kits so they will run around 50.00 shipped thats a twenty dollar savings

http://www.monstermakers.com/category/thea...ental-supplies/

check it out

Glad to help out a fellow "Lair" member please let me know if you need anything else and let me know if it meets your needs in the end?

There you go I kind of figured that kind of place would have something like that. I apologize about the amount of what you will need didn't know it would be that expensive, but it sounds like you have everything taken care of man. I can't wait to see the results after they are done shows us some pics when you can.

J/K

lol different direction ended up getting mask with tusk and teeth from ruffkintoy but i still may have a try at them making them a little longer than the ones coming with my mask but anyway at least there is some useful info on teeth now

There you go I kind of figured that kind of place would have something like that. I apologize about the amount of what you will need didn't know it would be that expensive, but it sounds like you have everything taken care of man. I can't wait to see the results after they are done shows us some pics when you can.

J/K :unsure:

lol different direction ended up getting mask with tusk and teeth from ruffkintoy but i still may have a try at them making them a little longer than the ones coming with my mask but anyway at least there is some useful info on teeth now

I'm going to give it a shot because I know it is not that hard to do and I think it might be a fun project and I'm curious to see how awesome they come out because since you are using Dental Acrylic they will look like real teeth :unsure:

The easiest way to make teeth: buy Sculpey from Michaels and shape them yourself. When you're done, bake it in the oven and then they are hard. No need to dremel or use sandpaper.

Like Predathuntr suggested, I believe this is the quickest/cheapest way because you can get sculpty from most craft stores and it will probably take you an hour to sculpt it the way you want and if you don't like the shape you can always keep going with it until its perfect and then bake.

Like Predathuntr suggested, I believe this is the quickest/cheapest way because you can get sculpty from most craft stores and it will probably take you an hour to sculpt it the way you want and if you don't like the shape you can always keep going with it until its perfect and then bake.
Will try if Dental Acrylic doesn't work I have a Michael's near where I live no problem.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back