Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Obi-Wan Lightsaber Build (All Real Parts and Replicas)

I love your grenade collection, Chris!

It's not that hard to spell G R A F L E X when on a keyboard ... just hold the shift button and press space button between each letter ... G R A F L E X see ... easy :)

Chaim

I picked this up a few moths ago along with a blue pcb exactra with round bubbles.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 207
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    811.4 KB · Views: 194

Nooo... Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny!

The calc bubble thread had me digging through my "supplies" today. I'll be home alone for about a week sometime in April, so it looks like I might finally finish a few projects that I have been meaning to get to for years. Luke ANH, Luke ESB, Vader ESB, here I come. A few random Graflexes, an MPP, a Kobold, vintage t track, Exactras out the ying-yang, vintage HP board might finally get put to use. A second MPP one step should be arriving sometime in the near future for my Vader ANH. Once I convince Brandon to sell me the actual V2, I might be able to stop once and for all.

image.jpeg

There's all kinds of good stuff in that pic. :thumbsup

I had a NOS Graflex 3 cell in the early 2000's. Shouldn't have sold it. :facepalm

Last edited:
Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

I added my first FX hilt to my collection. A big thank you to both @Romans Empire and @scottjua for all the work they put into this. The goal was to have it look as close to my real parts saber as possible and I think they pretty much nailed it.

I'll be in the garage swinging this around in the dark.

Note: thumbnail is updside down, but rightside up once you click it.

image.jpeg

I remember doing that windvane like 3 or 4 times to get the coloring right!! :lol

SWEET!!! :love

How much would you guys estimate the cost of an all original parts saber?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Awesome! I'm glad you're happy with it man. Now someday I will actually have time to do one for myself. I have the parts just sitting... waiting for me to get everyone else's stuff done. Sorry it took so long to finally get to it, but I am glad it's finally in your hands. Thanks for being so patient.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back