Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I wasn’t sure about my materials at first, but after getting them in hand, I decided they held their position very well. The inspiration for using loc line was actually from asavage ‘s video for Tested where he used it to create a workshop light. I’ve seen it moved in all sorts of ways/positions in subsequent videos, so I was sure it would hold up.

BRRogers, sounds good. You know how to get here.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I wasn’t sure about my materials at first, but after getting them in hand, I decided they held their position very well. The inspiration for using loc line was actually from asavage ‘s video for Tested where he used it to create a workshop light. I’ve seen it moved in all sorts of ways/positions in subsequent videos, so I was sure it would hold up.

BRRogers, sounds good. You know how to get here.

This turned out great. I'm thinking bout copying you with mine. Is the loc line you used for the arms strong enough to have him hold up something like the bowl or a better version of the Razorcrest knob on its own or would it be a good idea to thread some armature wire through it like Adam does when he makes his lights?

Thank you! I can’t wait to see it finished.

It can hold other things. Here is a picture with zenix’s aluminum knob. It held a graflex but not an Obi-Wan. I think adding the wire inside would only help. I had it on hand and I should have run it through mine.

The black lock line is very strong, but cant get the shoulder and elbow angles that the smaller line can.

Attachments

• B6386F4E-6847-447A-A42D-9AC13C116226.jpeg
    B6386F4E-6847-447A-A42D-9AC13C116226.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
  • 6EC6CE92-5BC9-4FCF-88BF-9479BB3D6888.jpeg
    6EC6CE92-5BC9-4FCF-88BF-9479BB3D6888.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
Last edited:
LTsmash1200, I’ve also been looking into flexible tripod legs. Would give you a neck and two arms secured at a fixed point in the body. Just another thing to consider.

Last edited:
This prop seems to be getting some more traction lately. Here is the status of my Hoth scanner. Not sure if it’s a project I’ll ever complete or not. Been thinking about selling off some of these parts because it doesn’t really fit in with my collection. Thought I’d post pictures and see if I change my mind.

-Two soap dispensers, were NOS that I’ve had for over a year now.
-a close to accurate antennae
-very close to accurate micro switch push buttons
-a real VEBE thermostat and two resin castings because I don’t think I could bring myself to drill into this myself
-2 AM aerial plugs that are destined for my EE-3 build

0C7010A9-08CC-404A-ACDB-3DACB661EADC.jpeg

VERY NICE collection of parts :)

I have a large box of antennas, but only one is fully accurate from what I can tell...the rest is in varying levels of "close"

Fall 1996:
Parks lightsabers 11.15.96 a.png

Parks lightsabers 11.15.96 c.png

(phone number is disconnected)

Parks ANH for sale December 18, 1996

Parks ANH lightsabers 12.18.96.png

I’ve had Star Wars items ever since I can remember. The actual collecting began later, around 1995. My first props that I saw were Parks Sabers in action figure or sci-fi magazines around that time.

Attachments

• Parks lightsabers 11.15.96 a.png
    Parks lightsabers 11.15.96 a.png
    978.2 KB · Views: 80
You inspired me teecrooz, and your bendy parts you got your Grogu reminded me of the cheap KO Gorillapod Legs on various bendy tripods so I ordered one from Amazon ($13) to test out:

IMG_9830.JPG
These ended up being super solid when playing with them and I think I'll do the 5 limb mod with them. I think one tripod should do it as they can be seperated at each joint but are fiddly to get apart sometimes. Regardless, should work well.

You inspired me teecrooz, and your bendy parts you got your Grogu reminded me of the cheap KO Gorillapod Legs on various bendy tripods so I ordered one from Amazon ($13) to test out:

View attachment 1438414
These ended up being super solid when playing with them and I think I'll do the 5 limb mod with them. I think one tripod should do it as they can be seperated at each joint but are fiddly to get apart sometimes. Regardless, should work well.

Can‘t wait to see how it turns out! I’ve been debating doing the legs also.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back