Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Just a quick update to my Chewbacca and Falcon shelf. I flipped the dear skin to the leather side instead of the suede side to lighten it up. I swapped out the black foam head display for a clear headband display. I also added my bowcaster scopes.

View attachment 1519975
I love this, amazing collection. Hey what did you use as your stand for the Rascal headset? I have something for mine, but I've been unsatisfied with how it holds for display.

I love this, amazing collection. Hey what did you use as your stand for the Rascal headset? I have something for mine, but I've been unsatisfied with how it holds for display.
Thanks! I bought a clear acrylic headband stand and it is sitting on top of a baseball cube. The headband stand came in just a padded envelope and I had to re-glue it together, but it’s not noticeable.

One more part added to the bunker mine. I’ve trimmed one to length and will probably drill holes tomorrow.

B03035BB-FD0E-4A01-AE06-E2CFF2376A71.jpeg56FD2145-C757-4704-99AF-859031879F3C.jpeg3057762A-5C48-444C-928E-443AED8B588E.jpegAE5E6173-8BA0-48F4-84F4-BDDCE7AAF83B.jpeg55051BA7-C36C-45EE-A0C3-735D0E5DA2D2.jpeg
5E199792-D206-4DE1-ABCA-EFB78CB8ED6D.jpeg

His kit is awesome. I still plan on finishing it up and maybe leaving the found parts as is.
It's been on my to-get list for too long now. I always like the idea of the finished replica, displayed with the vintage parts. I'd be so tempted to do the vintage build too though! Tough call. Your collection is always a joy to see (and envy :D )

Thanks guys. I should be able to drill the correct holes when I get back home this week. I need to pick which project will be next. More Hoth scanner, Luke stunt macros, the bowcaster, Yavin scanner, or wrap up the hero carbonite panel.

Thanks. Not sure what the emoji face is for though.

They are just the spares David and I bought for the carbonite panel.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back