Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

On another wall I put all the other Obi sabers. There is an Anakin Starkiller aluminum and delrin (most accurate ever made), and the MR set. I don't know how I ended up with an Artist Proof Elite Edition.

IMG_2758.JPG

Hey Chris,

I've been meaning to ask... where did you get the acrylic cover for your eFX reveal? I have a stand that I was going to use for my Rylo...

There was a thread on rebelscum back when these first came out. I'll look for it and send you a link, which had either a phone number or email address to contact.

So is that one for Rogue One? And they were looking for Obi parts, right? Cuz I've been spilling that story as my reason to believe there's an Obi movie coming.

dont forget neo, there was suppose to be a scene with luke and vader fighting in reys vision. i wonder if thats where the vintage MPP was suppose to go...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chris,

I've been meaning to ask... where did you get the acrylic cover for your eFX reveal? I have a stand that I was going to use for my Rylo...

he has amazing acrylic displays doesnt he!!?

halliwax

True... hm. I would say "why bother for such a distant shot..."

but then why bother at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

@halliwax

True... hm. I would say "why bother for such a distant shot..."

but then why bother at all?

i guess from a film maker perspective. save the light saber fight for the end with rey and kylo. so use real close shots of luke and vader, kinda like the fight between gui gon and maul on tattoonie. with this tunnel fight we could see luke and vader from a far, then cut into the fight at chest level showing mostly shoulder swings and the sabers locked up between each other. this would also mask the new young actors face that plays luke. ( and very early on with filming wasn't it announced with a official young actor for luke?! i even remember reading the fans up roars, and flipping out about the IMBD posting the guys picture as luke skywalker) i seriously wonder if the tunnel scene was filmed. or if it was only on paper

i always wondered what the fight looked like from a distance with maul and qui gon, you can see many flips and spins. lucas said he wanted to save all the saber fighting for the end, and used this trick of having the camera in real close while Qui gon fights maul to protect the audience from spoilers and saving the spectacular fight at the end

Hey Chris,

This is the information I have from when I ordered my cover which was years ago. I have no idea if the contact is still valid or if they are producing covers.

"(602) 272-9683. Call and ask for Vicki and tell her you want a cover for the SW Luke Reveal Saber. She should know what your talking about. "

I also found these. I haven't ordere one, but wanted to give another option.
http://www.acrylicdisplaycases.co.uk/EFX-3.html

This is the information I have from when I ordered my cover which was years ago. I have no idea if the contact is still valid or if they are producing covers.

"(602) 272-9683. Call and ask for Vicki and tell her you want a cover for the SW Luke Reveal Saber. She should know what your talking about. "

I also found these. I haven't ordere one, but wanted to give another option.
http://www.acrylicdisplaycases.co.uk/EFX-3.html

I just looked up the number... it looks like its for an acrylic design store in Arizona... looks like they're still in business...

http://www.acrylic-designs.com/

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (Real Parts and Replicas) -Display Updates

I like the display the other way, but I bought this acrylic stand a while back just in case I wanted to display parts a different way. I thought I might as well post it. The stand is a nail polish display stand I randomly came across on eBay.

This is from when I had planned on having an identification plaque made for each part.

IMG_2760.JPG

Last edited:

I'm doing this on my phone so pictures are all attached at the end again.

My new addition came today. I have wanted a Rylo Reveal ever since they came out. Thank you to Betamin for allowing me the privilege of finally owning one of these. It came expertly packed and had all the correct warning labels!

Here it is with its eFX cousin, and then on a shelf with my other "to do" Luke ROTJ projects.

IMG_2864.JPG

IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2870.JPG

Next update was at the suggestion of @Edraven99. I moved my ANH sabers up a shelf so I could spread out the NOS items, real parts, and other random display items for my Obi-Wan display.

Nothing in here is ever final, especially since my "guest room home office" is only temporary. For now, the walk in closet is a safe place with no children, so it is mine to do what I want with it. :)

IMG_2868.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

Last edited:

One last post. This shelf is supposed to be an Indy shelf, but I got side tracked digging through items I hadn't seen in years. Indy will appear soon. I found my Darth Hez Obi TPM! Man does it still hold up! It's sitting on the shelf not in a case. Such a nice, heavy, solid piece.

IMG_2867.JPG

Love the Rylo... EFX looks good too!

Bummed Rylo's Run was before my time... but I've been here for some amazing runs, so can't complain, really!

Love the obi prequel sabers as well.... They've grown on me, even though the movies haven't.

Part of me wants to jump down that rabbit hole... but I dunno

Most impressive. Your collection is vast and thorough, teecrooz.

Those flash hiders are flirting with me ... every time you post them in your collection :lol

Chaïm

Next update was at the suggestion of @Edraven99. I moved my ANH sabers up a shelf so I could spread out the NOS items, real parts, and other random display items for my Obi-Wan display.

Nothing in here is ever final, especially since my "guest room home office" is only temporary. For now, the walk in closet is a safe place with no children, so it is mine to do what I want with it. :)

since you have that print... have you tried scanning it? Is there enough resolution to get anything from it in detail of the saber?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back