Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

You HAVE TO keep an AFB saber out of those, man.

Nice ... an AFB OB1 :) ... Question : shouldn't there be a washer onto each of the transistor like buttons? -runs for cover for pointing this issue out - :wacko

Chaim

I'm relocating some of my collection to my new office closet for now. These are sitting in a chest of drawers that will have parts and projects in them. There is also shelving above for other items once I finish cleaning it out.

beautiful collection! what acrylic stand is that in the left corner? it spaces the sabers very nicely, a lot of 3 tiers I've seen the sabers are too close

beautiful collection! what acrylic stand is that in the left corner? it spaces the sabers very nicely, a lot of 3 tiers I've seen the sabers are too close

Thank you!

The stand is from DarkLyteCustoms on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarkLyteCustoms?ref=l2-shopheader-name

The shop is currently marked as on a break, but they do that several times a year to catch up on orders. That specific stand was the three tier Luke Special. What's nice is that some of the stands such as that one are cut wider on one side so that the grips don't make it uneven.

Thank you!

The stand is from DarkLyteCustoms on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarkLyteCustoms?ref=l2-shopheader-name

The shop is currently marked as on a break, but they do that several times a year to catch up on orders. That specific stand was the three tier Luke Special. What's nice is that some of the stands such as that one are cut wider on one side so that the grips don't make it uneven.

thanks for the link! that stand really sounds like something i need to invest in. you original parts obiwan box is epically historic!! :thumbsup

I forgot I had this photo but found it while looking for a part for someone. I might switch it to a black frame or just keep it in this minimalistic glass one. I will probably hang it on the wall behind all of this once I figure out final placement/stands, etc.

Oh and zoomed in picture for fun. Nice shot of the d-ring size, shape, and finish.

IMG_2739.JPG

Last edited:

I for one would know what to do with that spare flash hider :lol

And if there's ever an OB1 stand alone anthology story to be made
which needs an AFB lightsaber, made from all original and vintage
parts, I know where to send Foodles Co. UK Ltd. next :rolleyes

Chaïm

Last edited:

I for one would know what to do with that spare flash hider :lol

And if there's ever an OB1 stand alone anthology story to be made
which needs an AFB lightsaber, made from all original and vintage
parts, I know where to send Foodles Co. UK Ltd. next :rolleyes

Chaïm

And then they need to do a bunch of specials where they brag about the lightsaber parts, and then real boosters show up on ebay for $2,000 dollars!

I was even asked if I would be willing to part with my genuine MPP ... heck no ...yet I suggested they would pay for all my expenses and then have me on set with a briefcase handcuffed to my wrist and as soon as the scene was shot the MPP lightsaber would go right back inside ... alas they declined and purchased another MPP from he who's name shall not be named who found another member willing to part with his MPP ... Foodles Co. UK Ltd. were only interested in genuine vintage parts for their lightsabers ... no replicas :wacko

Chaïm

I was even asked if I would be willing to part with my genuine MPP ... heck no ...yet I suggested they would pay for all my expenses and then have me on set with a briefcase handcuffed to my wrist and as soon as the scene was shot the MPP lightsaber would go right back inside ... alas they declined and purchased another MPP from he who's name shall not be named who found another member willing to part with his MPP ... Foodles Co. UK Ltd. were only interested in genuine vintage parts for their lightsabers ... no replicas :wacko

Chaïm

So is that one for Rogue One? And they were looking for Obi parts, right? Cuz I've been spilling that story as my reason to believe there's an Obi movie coming.

They may have been looking for OB1 parts . . . yet Ewan McGregor wanted to keep his parts private . . . and not quite share if he was asked to portray OB1 once more in another movie ... I for one would love to see a stand alone OB1 film in the forseeable future or would that be even more past than ANH according to canon? :)

Chaïm

I would probably loan them parts also, but would always want them back, same as Chaim. Who knows, maybe they would want one of these. Even the weird Tunisia one with the flipped cubes and large straight ring on top of the grenade.

Disclaimer for Chaim, transistors and washers not attached.

IMG_2735.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2737.JPG

Thank you for putting the straight-ended Hales Obi-Wan together, that looks AWESOME!

Do you have any photos of it looking at it from the emitter end? I'd love to see how the other lightsaber pieces compliment each other with the recessed neck of the straight-ended grenade!

Trying to figure out what else to display. Here is the shelf above the Obi and ANH sabers. There is the nicksdad Luke ROTJ kit, Anakin Starkiller V2 kit, eFX reveal, Vader ESB/ROTJ MPP, Luke ESB graflex, and an MR Vader ROTJ signature edition. The kits and flashguns are all WIP right now.

IMG_2754.JPG

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back