Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Thanks Bryan! I move things around ever so slightly, but it’s fun trying to figure out what to rotate out. These 1/6 scale figures have come a long way and the detail is amazing. I don’t get a ton of visitors, but they do help with context.

View attachment 1587083
“ dear visitors- The display is still under construction because Obi Wan has to finish hugging it out with Darth Vader.”
Star Wars Disney GIF

Last edited:
Most of these are from the last year, I just haven’t been posting too many updates.

Finally! With several real parts added (medical collar, camera lenses behind the eye pieces, dynodes). I have several metal parts I can add also. The absolutely wonderful commission was done by Kroenen77! Thank you again, it truly is one of my favorite items in the entire collection.

IMG_9413.jpeg

The real v2 rotj hero is one of Starkiller/Halliwax’s. I have since painted the MoM hero neck. Luke’s blaster with a real target pistol, model parts greeblies, and a found knob for the scope.
IMG_9410.jpeg

Calculator and tool parts!
IMG_9421.jpeg
IMG_9411.jpeg

Last edited:
Things have already moved around since I took these pictures, but this is what I had on my phone.

My Rotj MGC project is about to start. Quite a few holes to drill. I also made progress on my Hoth Scanner.
F1C13B82-1CAC-4A36-94C0-D297085505B4.jpeg
0B56050B-2AF4-480B-B4B3-0A01A43056A6.jpeg
04F629DD-BA22-4947-9576-7A93BCC4129F.jpeg

The ROTJ CfO stomrtooper is a relatively recent addition.
C151928C-465C-4694-9617-2FDA94F71051.jpeg

I went round 2 on Grogu and chopped off his legs this time. Also been working on finding some BTTF stuff and finally displaying it in the room again.
5CBE5678-975F-4299-A33C-CCD3E34CA422.jpeg

Last edited:
Stunning collection and one of my favourite displays, which I’m not ashamed to say inspired me with my own arrangement. Chris where did you get your C3P0 head and hand?

Stunning collection and one of my favourite displays, which I’m not ashamed to say inspired me with my own arrangement. Chris where did you get your C3P0 head and hand?
Thank you!

The head was made by Pedge Wadley, with brass parts. He passed away within the last couple of years, but I believe he worked with Jason Street on them. I would probably reach out to him.

The hand is just the Disney photo frame without the frame. The comlink is resting on the frame support.

Attachments

• IMG_9601.png
    IMG_9601.png
    11.3 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9602.png
    IMG_9602.png
    12.5 MB · Views: 85
Thank you!

The head was made by Pedge Wadley, with brass parts. He passed away within the last couple of years, but I believe he worked with Jason Street on them. I would probably reach out to him.

The hand is just the Disney photo frame without the frame. The comlink is resting on the frame support.
Awesome, thanks Chris.

Here are some from the last time I worked on it. The blue, green, and yellow lamp covers are just parts I cut from other lamp covers while I look for better ones. I need to paint the red Revel engine part behind one of the Schrader knobs.

IMG_9617.jpegIMG_9616.jpegIMG_9615.jpegIMG_9613.jpegIMG_9612.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back