Teddy Head ALIEN flamethrower

Ottostudios

Hi everyone!

My name is Edu and I am another sick of the construction of replicas and props.

I'm not sure if this site is correct for this post ....

The other day checking alien the eighth passenger (4896332147 revised) looking for details of the flamethrower used in the movie I saw the following:

parker teddy.jpg

parkerteddy2.jpg

Yes, Parker during the alien's attack on Lambert wore a toy bear head hanging from the weapon.

Can anyone identify it? Some explanation?

Just looked at it on the blu ray and it really is very odd. It's not on there while they are loading up the trolley. It doesn't appear until just after Lambert spots the alien coming out of the vent. Parker is crouching on the deck doing something unclear. As he stands up, it's in his hand (as above) then swings around loose as he charges the alien. Best guess is that it was some sort of in-joke between Yaphet and the crew.

Also never noticed how much those Bommy things are bouncing around thoughout the fight with Ash. The actors must have been getting bashed on the head by them every few seconds!

Just looked at it on the blu ray and it really is very odd. It's not on there while they are loading up the trolley. It doesn't appear until just after Lambert spots the alien coming out of the vent. Parker is crouching on the deck doing something unclear. As he stands up, it's in his hand (as above) then swings around loose as he charges the alien. Best guess is that it was some sort of in-joke between Yaphet and the crew.

Also never noticed how much those Bommy things are bouncing around thoughout the fight with Ash. The actors must have been getting bashed on the head by them every few seconds!
I just did the same ;) along with the drinking birds and other odds and end pieces..

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back