Ted (Post-release)

Re: Ted

I saw the ad for it on tv during American Dad, looks okay. This is the movie Seth McFarlane haggled with fox over and gave them the last Family guy starwars in trade for them backing it.

I knew nothing about this going in to the trailer and it made me laugh. I'll end up seeing this one for sure.

Saw the trailer a while back and I think that the movie looks to be really funny and I probably will see it. The million dollar question is, anybody here going to work on making a replica of Ted?

I saw the ad for it on tv during American Dad, looks okay. This is the movie Seth McFarlane haggled with fox over and gave them the last Family guy starwars in trade for them backing it.

You should watch the red band trailer then, you should be able to get a much better impression of what the movie will be like by watching that trailer instead of the watered down green band

For the record I love his shows, but there was a pretty funny diatribe hating on his, One Trick Pony, Something that shouldn't be able to talk interacting with People, schtick that made me stop and think for a minute, "oh yeah, that is kinda the gag in most of his shows.

I don't care though, as long as I find them funny, guess what. I'll keep watching and laughing. Who cares what the cool kids think.

all of his shows have the same concept

kinda stupid dad, aged once good looking mom, strange daughter, disturbing teenage son, some talking animal, and a baby with abilities above his age(or roger)

still funny tho

Just got back from seeing Ted. Definitely some good laughs..a good movie. Walberg's acting with a CG character was great! All the interactions were well done.

Some great 80's references...a couple Indy nods...lots of celebrities, and a big slap in the face to..

Brandon Routh's portrayal of Superman.

Also the guy who played..
Flash Gordon in the 80's is in it.

If the trailer makes you laugh you'll enjoy it.
Two Paws up!

I'm pretty pumped for this film, I saw the red band featurette on Yahoo a couple hours ago and I was killing myself laughing.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back