TDKR- The Definitive Bane Costume Thread...

I put together a mockup jacket to narrow down my pattern work on this one...

bane_vs_mockup.JPG

Exactly, just for the mockup until I finish patterning the correct belt and the first jackets get built. The correct belt will be the same waxed cotton as the rest of the jacket with correct stitch-lines, loops, and roller buckle.

Knowing Dan and his products guys this will be the best Jacket available PERIOD. It will be 100% screen accurate without a doubt. Dan spares no expense in getting the correct details and patterns in his jackets.

two questions. Dan when you start the jackets, will you also look at doing the ( what looks to be a leather delivery vest ) that Bane wore when he entered the stock exchange?

Second question, to everyone, were Banes Boots leather or sued, cause i think they look sued

Do count me in as one of the interested parties. This is a wonderful coat, the one with pockets or the one with the white/lamb lining. For now getting any and all items from banepants dot com seems like the trust worthy thing to do.

Chaps, need some advice please. Anyone know of a good replica top that bane wears in the film. It looks like a 3/4 sleeve black cord T-Shirt. But i am unsure for certain. Anyone know a good place to get them ??

Chaps, need some advice please. Anyone know of a good replica top that bane wears in the film. It looks like a 3/4 sleeve black cord T-Shirt. But i am unsure for certain. Anyone know a good place to get them ??

This is one of the parts of the costume that is overlooked, it looks like a thermal shirt but about 4 sizes to big. The weave and pattern is different from a Thermal too. I am in the process of doing some research in fabrics to find something close.

I know it's completely custom, but does anyone have any suggestions of premade respirator masks to use as a base for a custom mask?

so does Jonathan A have the bane jacket already made or does he only make it when somebody purchases? I doubt he has like 50 of them sitting around considering it was a ***** to make lol. I may order one IN THE FUTURE...

Wow, looks awesome. The only thing it it seems to lack is the shoulder patches (Atleast i can't see any shoulder patches on the picture). But besides from that, excellent job!

Definitely need to start following this thread, trying to piece together a Bane costume for Halloween (had to start up a new workout regimen too).

Hi. I'm new. I'm trying to plan my bane costume and found this website. I'm a chick, and need opinions. If I make a mask without all the extra head gear going on, as in, just basically the respirator and not the parts that wrap around the back of the head and on the forehead, would that be lame? I need to be bane. But I cant figure out to do with my hair. And no I can't wear one of those bald cap things. I think it would be too hot (temperature wise)

Hi. I'm new. I'm trying to plan my bane costume and found this website. I'm a chick, and need opinions. If I make a mask without all the extra head gear going on, as in, just basically the respirator and not the parts that wrap around the back of the head and on the forehead, would that be lame? I need to be bane. But I cant figure out to do with my hair. And no I can't wear one of those bald cap things. I think it would be too hot (temperature wise)

If your hair is long enough, I'd pull it back, part in two to go around the head gear, then bring it into a single braid.

Great minds think alike!

tumblr_m844wnjb9c1qehl11o1_500.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back