TDKR Bane mask from coofunkcurly

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just incredible how detailed this is. The textures of the “fabric” on it look and feel nothing like urethane, and yet it’s all cast. Only the pipes are resin.

Goes great with the Joker mask (also from him) and the Scarecrow mask, for a complete Dark Knight Trilogy mask collection.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 733
  • 0-1.jpg
    0-1.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 875
  • 0-3.jpg
    0-3.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 759
  • 0-2.jpg
    0-2.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 698
  • 0-4.jpg
    0-4.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 655
That looks great. I've only seen the ones made by Ministry of Masks and GCFX before. This one looks like it blows both of those away. The detail and texture that are retained in the cast is very clean.

Any chance coofunkcurly is still making it? I actually wanna get one. Getting the pants Bane has is just slim to none, since they’re discontinued.

Any chance coofunkcurly is still making it? I actually wanna get one. Getting the pants Bane has is just slim to none, since they’re discontinued.
Yeah he still makes it. Just send him a message. Mine is actually on the way to me right now. I contacted him through Instagram (Gauntlet FX) though.

Yeah he still makes it. Just send him a message. Mine is actually on the way to me right now. I contacted him through Instagram (Gauntlet FX) though.
Very cool, thank you for your reply!

Also, not to forget, does he also make different stuff as well, say, like the iconic mask worn by the WCKD soldiers in Maze Runner: The Death Cure (like the one in my profile pic)?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back