Want to Buy TDK joker viral campaign full deck

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vessling

Hey guys,

I have been looking for a while for a dark knight full joker deck either from the viral campaign or from the joker poker deck (rare) by DC Direct, I have seen some sets on eBay but i am still looking to find a 'cheep' set. the reason why I really would like the have a deck because i have started to create a dark knight Joker bank heist costume, which i will be selling some of the finished masks, not too expensive; about $100 - $150, even though joker doesn't really have any cards in the scene, it would still be nice to have some, any deals will be appreciated,

Thanks
View attachment 425371
View attachment 425372

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have the poker set for sale in the junkyard:

http://www.therpf.com/f13/dark-knight-poker-set-219026

I include an accurate viral cardbox from this thread for free with the purchase of the poker set: http://www.therpf.com/f75/accurate-viral-joker-card-boxes-218955

Drop me a PM when interested. I don't sell the joker deck seperately, but if you want, you can sell off the poker set without the joker deck. I know there are people looking for the joker poker chips and for the joker normal card deck.

Vessling

Nice, that is fine if it is not separate to the set and I am hopefully will be purchasing the set from you in 1-3 days,
thanks

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is heavy set. Don't know where you live, but these would be shipping costs (just that you have a clue):

• Belgium: € 10
  • Netherlands / Germany / France / UK / Luxembourg: € 20
  • Rest of EU: € 35
  • USA: €35
  • Rest of the world: € 70

Last edited by a moderator:

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, Australia is expensive to ship such a heavy item... I understand that shipping will make it too expensive, but not much I can do about it...