TDK Foam Pattern, Design, Costume Build. ( PIC Heavy)

having a problem with the chest file.looks warped when trying to print even from paint. Is there a certain way to download the files? also are any of the legs pieces missing? i can't make head or tails of a couple of the shapes. thanks!

anyone?....bueller?...

it should print out normal on an 8x11 sheet of paper thats all i printed them on.

save the file to your computer open with paint go to image at the top/attributes change to inches, then type 11 wide x 8 tall. use the marquee box to select the chest the size it up.

or use the attached.

Thanks,
mark

actually i ment the blow up with the back attached. I'm still having problems with the gauntlet though its not working. are you working on the side rib section at all?

Oh yea that isnt to scale, that was just my map i was using to know where everything would connect.

If you guys look at my foam build I used the standard thickness and thinned it down I did the shoulders by slopping the bottom of the bell and heating it with a heat gun and stretching it over my knee to get the shape thru look pretty much the same as the movie

hey man first of iv been admiring your batman build for a long time and im using your files to build a green power ranger suit. got the idea from jason davind frank saying he would do another power ranger movie if they did it like the dark knight. im just having a little trouble with the collar and back i cant find the upper back templates the bits that go onto the chest and i cant work out how the collar goes together can you help in any way please ?
question open to anyone who has used these files sorry to bump up an old thread

I just used the template of the whole armor Sonjou posted in the first page.
th_TDKChest.jpg

Printed it up the appropriate size and it works just fine.
armor.jpg

Btw, brush on Plasti-dip is nasty! Too bad we don't have the spray version here.
looks awesome! what did you use to make that?

hey everyone! sorry to bring up an old thread! but i am looking into making this and have pepakura, although i cant seem to figure out how to download it and open it as a pepakura file? anyone know? or could post a link for me for the whole suit? side ribs and all? thank you so much!

hey everyone! sorry to bring up an old thread! but i am looking into making this and have pepakura, although i cant seem to figure out how to download it and open it as a pepakura file? anyone know? or could post a link for me for the whole suit? side ribs and all? thank you so much!

This aint a pep file.

its just a jpeg file you download and print...

ok... thanks! helpful... i can't seem to download it properly then? could anyone post a link to how they downloaded it? thank you. Let me also say i am new to all of this.

go back to the first page of this thread where Sonju posted the pictures... click on it... you should be taken to the Photobucket page where the image lives.

You can then click in the left corner of the image File - Download

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back