TDK Display Mannequin

CrimsonCoscrafts

Hey guys,

First time posting a thread here, so a quick hi.

Please let me know if this is in the wrong forum as was not sure if this one or props!?

I have done a quick search but could not find anything.

Currently having my first commissioned TDK suit, should be getting it around mid January and really looking forward to it.

Before it arrives I would like to try and make sure I have my Spare cupboard sorted so it can be stored well. Ideally I would like to try and replicate the stand from TDK if you are familier with it. First things first I would like to get a good mannequin to stand in there.

Was there a specific make of mannequin used or was it custom for the film?!

How have any guys with B-man suits displayed theirs?

I live in the UK so would ideally like a UK supplier but will go further afield if needs be.

Thanks in advance and look forward to my stay here.

Just for reference

tdk-dec30-batdarknew3.jpg

Hi, I "think" the suit in that scene was displayed on Christian bales lifecast.

As the suit isn't that skintight, you can get some nice muscular mannequins from germany off eBay with reasonable uk shipping

If you get in touch with Bob Dullam, he has got a full body cast, it isn't cheap but you pay for his quality, and his business manager Gail Flynn is great to deal with.

If you get in touch with Bob Dullam, he has got a full body cast, it isn't cheap but you pay for his quality, and his business manager Gail Flynn is great to deal with.

Thanks for the information, maybe out of my price range! Will go down the simple route lol!

Cheers again

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back