TDK Display Mannequin

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by CrimsonCoscrafts, Dec 5, 2011.

1. CrimsonCoscrafts

CrimsonCoscrafts Active Member

Hey guys,

First time posting a thread here, so a quick hi.

Please let me know if this is in the wrong forum as was not sure if this one or props!?

I have done a quick search but could not find anything.

Currently having my first commissioned TDK suit, should be getting it around mid January and really looking forward to it.

Before it arrives I would like to try and make sure I have my Spare cupboard sorted so it can be stored well. Ideally I would like to try and replicate the stand from TDK if you are familier with it. First things first I would like to get a good mannequin to stand in there.

Was there a specific make of mannequin used or was it custom for the film?!

How have any guys with B-man suits displayed theirs?

I live in the UK so would ideally like a UK supplier but will go further afield if needs be.

Thanks in advance and look forward to my stay here.

2. CrimsonCoscrafts

Just for reference

[​IMG]

3. fettster

fettster Sr Member

Hi, I "think" the suit in that scene was displayed on Christian bales lifecast.

As the suit isn't that skintight, you can get some nice muscular mannequins from germany off eBay with reasonable uk shipping

4. lurtz001

lurtz001 Active Member

If you get in touch with Bob Dullam, he has got a full body cast, it isn't cheap but you pay for his quality, and his business manager Gail Flynn is great to deal with.

5. CrimsonCoscrafts

Cheers matey will look one up on eBay!

6. CrimsonCoscrafts

Thanks for the information, maybe out of my price range! Will go down the simple route lol!

Cheers again