TD ANH Vader mask w. SL ANH dome :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SithLord

Sr Member
Was playing with photos from my Vader archives and just thought I would post yet another combination of mask/dome from my Vader helmet collection, in this case a copy of the TD ANH mask with the SL ANH dome.

Another angle with a dome...

Edit: Here are a couple of pics of the mask alone...

Here's a painted version (one of only two I think that were completely finished)...

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gizmo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What a combo Thomas!!! If I didn't already have the helmet I have I would be sooooo envious of you.:love

As always you've captured THE look in your photos.

Ben

SithLord

Sr Member
Unfortunately since this is my only copy and I prefer raw castings to finished ones, this is about it. There are one or two (?) finished TD ANHs (I know there's an all black one and a two-toned one, not sure about the third) so I'll let the owners decide if they'd like to show them.