TC-14 Protocol Droid 1:6 Scale

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I ran across this Medicom 1:6 scale TC-14 Protocol Droid and thought it would be a nice addition to my Rebel Trooper Display. I've never been to excited about Medicom pieces as they don't usually hold a candle to Sideshow or Hottoys, but TC-14 caught my eye. He's actually vac metalized chrome & his eye illuminate in the correct color! He's a little too small and doesn't articulate much - elbows are fixed, & the belly wires are cast and painted, but overall he's pretty cool. The "out of the box" finish is way too shiny for Star Wars, so I thought I'd give him a very light weathering to see if I could get him a little more screen accurate! I guess I'm bored huh?

IMG_4843(1).jpg

IMG_4845(1).jpg

IMG_4844(1).jpg

After weathering a bit

IMG_7824.jpg

IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7828.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7827.jpg

I will add him to this collection

IMG_7474_zpsg6azudo4.jpg

Sorry, I love the dollies with a display!

The figures always add such a great context and variation to the prop displays. Great job on the weathering, and a really unique addition to the Tantive IV display.

Any plans for ANH dioramas in the future?

The figures always add such a great context and variation to the prop displays. Great job on the weathering, and a really unique addition to the Tantive IV display.

Any plans for ANH dioramas in the future?

‘Although I love the dollies, not planning on any dioramas! Thanks for the compliment Chris, these are fun to tweek a little

I knew the Medicoms were smaller, but wow, next to the Rebel Trooper… I didn’t know they know were that much smaller. Oh well, the galaxy needs shorty droids too.
Great work as always my friend :)(y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back