Marvel TAURUS STUDIO DAMAGED NANO GAUNTLET #190/300

Sold for 950.00 USD
Prop Store

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey gang!
deciding to sell my Taurus Studio Damaged Nano Gauntlet to fund some other items.
#190 of 300
all lighting and sound fx function perfectly.
asking $950 USD + shipping
would also consider a trade for screen used or production made items from the MCU.
please DM me with any questions or if youre interested.
thanks for looking!

DSC02609-01-01.jpeg

PXL_20210101_191735763.PORTRAIT-01.jpeg

PXL_20210101_191830797.PORTRAIT-01.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nemesis9

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one as well, sits next to my 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet from Sideshow. And honestly, the Nano Gauntlet completely overshadows it, it’s breathtaking. Good luck with the sale.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I do have an additional Taurus Studio Thor Ragnarok helmet for sale... Only 100 made.

ronhenriques

Yeah, it wasn’t until after I hit reply that I saw “SOLD” at the top of your post. Oops. Second time I’ve been a week late trying to get one of these. First time was an eBay auction back in February.

I’ll keep looking and hope that maybe someone else will sell theirs like you did.

Oh yeah, I saw your Thor Ragnarok helmet listing. I’m very tempted, but I’m trying to watch my budget when it comes to prop collecting. Nice work on the King Arts Mjolnir upgrade by the way. Hoping to score one myself. Just managed to get a K.A. Cap Winter Soldier shield out of Hong Kong last week. I’m cool with it not being completely screen accurate because I’ve wanted one for years.

Anyway, thank you for the reply, I appreciate it.

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
congratulations on the shield, outside of the EFX ones, and of course the marvel masterworks, the KA shields are second closest. ive got the classic wall mounted one myself.

i actually have a second KA hammer coming so ill be looking to sell my first upgraded one if youre interested however ill be asking $2250 for it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store