Tauntaun bust on ice pedestal

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by rileyreplicas, Aug 30, 2015.

1. rileyreplicas

rileyreplicas Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello all! Its been a while since I last posted, the last post was on the Rancor head I made! Well now I have some pics of a tauntaun bust I made. I have made several of these over the years but this is the first on a snow/ ice pedestal! Fun one to make like this :) Special thanks to Tom Spina for some great BTS reference pics that he dug up for me :)

Enjoy the pics! Also if you like feel free to click the link below to check out my website, just had it overhauled!

www.rileyreplicas.com

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg

2. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Always a pleasure to see what magic you have created!

3. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

WOW...if only I had the space!!!

Markus

4. rileyreplicas

Thanks for the kind words guys :) I am going to make an effort to show my stuff more often over here! I get wrapped with making props then I am of to the next piece andnever show off what I did :) www.rileyreplicas.com

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  5. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Beautiful work as usual. I do think having a head on a spike Of sorts) is a bit creepy :lol but mounted on a wall would be fantastic!

6. rileyreplicas

LOL! I had not thought of it that way! I actually based this off of some taxidermy mounts I have seen. They use Pedestals and have the head and neck attached to it, a Lot of exotic animals are done that way such as Zebras,gazelles, etc.