Tattoo Time

rhythmnstealth

I'm getting another one on my left arm this time, some may remember i posted "First ever tattoo" back in July 09 when i had Wolf put on my right arm.

I'm thinking of getting Beserker or Falconer on my left arm.

Which one do i get?!?!

I'm getting another one on my left arm this time, some may remember i posted "First ever tattoo" back in July 09 when i had Wolf put on my right arm.
I'm thinking of getting Beserker or Falconer on my left arm.
Which one do i get?!?!

If any PREDATOR is worthy of getting inked onto some skin based on your two options I would say Beserker hands down

I would say P1 if you only have wolf. P1 started all the badassedness. :p

But if I had to pic between the two falconer was my fave and he and hanzo had a cool duel.

If it's between the Berserker and Falconer, I would definately go with the Berserker. I don't think the Falconer would read real well as a tattoo. The Berserker would be instantly identifiable as a Predator. That depends on the artist, too. I mean it's cool if you know what it is, but if no one else can tell... then, I don't think it'd be a very good tattoo. Sure, it doesn't matter what others think, it's your tattoo. But I'd like a tattoo that people could recognize. If that makes any sense at all.

Berserker!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back