TASM2 Non-Raimi Patternmaking - Red Parts Only

isunk

Hello everyone,

I've been around for a few weeks and have been sort of posting to a minimum. A friend of mine introduced me to an awesome pattern maker program (even obtained me a special license for students) and I was thinking of creating a sewing pattern for the Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit using my experience I obtained from my weekly patternmaking classes. My pattern will then be graded later in the grading process.

pt11.jpg

I will be using photo references as a guide but I will not use as the absolute final pattern as we know that some of these patterns will look a bit warped when unstretched in its 2D form. To aid me in this, I will be using a male dress form that I keep in my home.

dform.jpg

This will fit a person who has an average build and I will only be creating the red parts as I believe that only the blue parts will need to be resized to accommodate most sizes. Of course, it will be a bit difficult trying to gauge all the pieces as the arm pieces have so many seams.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back