TASM2 - Looking for outfit parts

Pants

Hey guys, not sure this is the right place to post this, and I'm sure it's been covered, but I can't find much on it.

I'm looking for the "you're that spider guy" outfit in TASM2 where spidey is sick.

I know the backpack is the Club Monaco Baden backpack but can't find anything on the beanie, scarf or vest.

If anyone knows what they are or where I could maybe find any of these, or anything similar as I know the bag is discontinued I'd be eternally great full

You're looking for the costume and wardrobe thread

http://www.therpf.com/f78/amazing-s...783/index99.html?highlight=beanie#post3296382

page 99 is your best bet..

They haven't found much even though everyone is great at figuring it all out, the beanie is probably the easiest to come by...but I may be wrong.

Club Monaco Baden is almost impossible to find as well...you might have to look for alternatives, which they are pretty good at pointing out in the thread as well!:)

Thanks for that mate! Unfortunately no one really seems to know what they were.. But oh well haha. What do you think about these for a "close enough" sort of thing?

Let me know what you think

I love how close all of those are!:)

..and the backpack is cool. But if you're looking for something just a little more accurate when it comes to the club monaco baden bag I would type in "navy rucksack" into google images and look at the options that come up!

A rucksack is the specific type of backpack that the club monaco baden bag is. Therefore, there are many backpacks that come pretty close to looking like it! Many of which don't come with a hefty price tag on as well!:D

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tip. Managed to find this one! Would need a bit of a colour change but it could work!
What do you think?

That is a massive help! I've found a few with a better colour than the one I posted, that was just convenient in stock at my local store haha.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back