TASM suit question, stolen or not?

maffhewdc

Sr Member
Hello all! I'm looking to build an Amazing Spider-Man suit, and I'm looking at both zentaizone and zentai-zentai patterns. However, I'm not quite sure if this is a stolen print. I'm aware that it's a Sonjou pattern, but I just wanna know if they had negotiations about this suit and if it's alright to buy it, or it's stolen and disrespectful to the original artist. Here's the suit: http://www.zentai-zentai.com/amazing-spiderman-zentai-suit-with-3d-shades-products-2089.html

If it is in fact stolen, I'm not buying it. But if I can get a confirmation that it's totally fine to buy this, then I'll get this zentai for my next suit. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
So this is tricky. While Zentai Zentai claims you must buy the pattern first, you can actually purchase the suit without doing so, an unfortunate situation that cuts out Sonjou (4neo) and others like Orhadar (Gunhead) from the money they deserve.

I'd suggest purchasing the pattern directly from 4neo and sending it either to the rpc studio to print and sew or Zentai Zone. The rpc studio is much higher quality and does excellent work; Zone is a budget option and they won't steal the pattern.

I'd suggest purchasing the pattern directly from 4neo and sending it either to the rpc studio to print and sew or Zentai Zone. The rpc studio is much higher quality and does excellent work; Zone is a budget option and they won't steal the pattern.

I don't really have much money to work with. If that's the case, then I won't buy from Zentai-zentai. I was looking at Zentai Zone suits, and they just seem off. I guess I'll just make my TASM suit from scratch, like make my own pattern to trace onto the fabric. Thanks guys. :)

ZentaiZone now offer dye sublimation suits aswell. They do not steal patterns and their sewing is alot more proffesional than the zentai-zentai sewing.
Here's an example of a Raimi suit they printed and made.

11705297_848401418576159_2045289333836937941_n.jpg
ZentaiZone also demand you to buy the pattern and sent it to them before purchasing, otherwise they will not make it for you.

Looks like I'm going with ZentaiZone with my future suits. But for now? I'm probably just gonna make my TASM from scratch since I'm not really a fan of the ZentaiZone ASM pattern and I don't have enough cash to buy a pattern.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back