Interest TASM: Jansport-style Slacker Backpack by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now available for pre-order: MagSport Backpack by Magnoli Clothiers

------------------------------------

31JySSzl.jpg

A customer asked if we could do a run of these "slacker" backpacks from The Amazing Spider-Man. So... what kind of interest would there be in these? We thought of offering them with or without the extra tan straps across the back. Let us know if you'd be interested and which version you'd prefer. Depending on the interest, we might only offer one style or, possibly, both.

Also, feel free to post your preference about the branding. We could do the "MagSport" logo as shown above, leave a blank black patch or leave the external branding off completely.

Price would be around $125 and would be in the correct distressed cotton canvas.

Kind regards,
Indy

Last edited:
OMG, yes! I’d love for you guys to sell these. It looks great and is affordable compared to other prices I’ve been offered. Even if you offered the strapless backpack, I’m sure that’d be helpful to a lot of Spidey fans. I’ve just been completely making over a superbreak backpack.

That's so cool! You're such a great shop and I'd definitely get one of these. Whether it's branded or not doesn't really matter but the straps added would be sick and really give it some character

We're just waiting for our sample bag to arrive at our pattern maker... but it seems to be in post-limbo at the moment. Hopefully it's not MIA! Fingers crossed.

From the pic of the prototype there are a few things that should be different:
The Magsport patch should be black
The straps should be black nylon type material.
Other than that the color and weathering are PERFECT !!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back