TASM 2 Accurate From Scratch

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

minhryan

Hi, i will starting to make a accurate tasm2 costume
before making the real suit, i will have to make a test suit to see if the pattern is good or not
i will start making a test suit with these fabric
IMAG1134_1.jpg

so far i have done the blue pieces
IMAG1189.jpg

update : i have done the webbing ,the front spider fr the chest and the belt. also i had cut out all the blue piece for preparing sew
IMG_20150714_204656.jpg

attachment.php.jpg
this is my mask with puff paint , the eyes are photoshoped

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

minhryan

11728825_1448713908769332_8650881114165230534_o.jpg
here is some update on the belt part that i am working on
if you have Any questions, feel free to ask

IMIM2

Sr Member
Subscribe ! I've been wanting to make the suit with red and blue fabric. Looking forward for this.

Fulmetal75

Your name, on Instagram is @young_min0, right?
You and I were just talking on Instagram.
Your profile picture is the same, the progress pics and fabric are the same.
If not, then I'm sorry.

minhryan

Update !! : i had done the the chest piece, i think i will sew this in a next few day because maybe i wil not have enough patient to make all the webbing
IMG_20150714_204656.jpg

minhryan

update :
sewing work in progress
i am sewing the suit myself , its also my first time
IMG_20150720_214859.jpg IMG_20150720_214606.jpg IMAG1309_1.jpg sewing the boot was pretty difficult at the sole part, so i has start from hand sewing the sole then use machine