TARDIS Bathroom

awol007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been building this on and off for some time and it is coming together (slowly but surely). Water is run to it and it does indeed work. I really just need to work on the finishing touches so I thought if I post a thread about it and maybe I'd be more motivated to get her looking nice and finished. The sign on the front was just a placeholder, I just put that there for scaling purposes it will be replaced with a better one in the end. But here she is so far, my TARDIS Shop Bathroom:

RP5cuVTl.jpg
j4BedZzl.jpg

Last edited:
I've been building this on and off for some time and it is coming together (slowly but surely). Water is run to it and it does indeed work. I really just need to work on the finishing touches so I thought if I post a thread about it and maybe I'd be more motivated to get her looking nice and finished. The sign on the front was just a placeholder, I just put that there for scaling purposes it will be replaced with a better one in the end. But here she is so far, my TARDIS Shop Bathroom:

http://i.imgur.com/RP5cuVTl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/j4BedZzl.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this and feel every time you use it, you should say, "Geronimo!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needs to have the flashing light on top when some is using it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Needs to have the flashing light on top when some is using it.

Yep, actually what I have, but haven't implemented yet, is more like a lighthouse light, it rotates inside. When you would turn on the light inside the TARDIS it would also turn on. The windows are only frosted too so light does shine through them when the inside light is turned on.

I like this. Would be cool to have the sound effect play when it got flushed.

Not a bad idea. I did 3D print a sonic screw driver and made it into a toilet paper holder. :)

But all ideas are welcome. I still have a lot of work to do on it (especially on the inside).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back