Suggestion Tapatalk icon update

Pilot

Sr Member
I don't know if I'm the only one that uses Tapatalk to browse the site while mobile, but I'm really glad you guys added the feature. :)

It's still showing the old RPF icon though - you know, the red mad scientist super hero prop maker guy. :lol Not that I mind at all, 'cause I'm gonna miss that guy a little, but I figured you'd probably want to change it for the sake of continuity.

If it's "on the list" already then feel free to ignore me. Heck, feel free to ignore me just on general principle, because you know I'll just keep coming back anyway. :D

Cheers guys, and keep up the great work!

That must be some type of caching issue because we updated the icon several weeks ago. Where are you seeing the old icon?

Ah, sorry, should have been more clear - it shows up on the main Tapatalk screen when I first open the app, and is the icon next to the forum name before I actually select the RPF as a destination.

(edit) Looks like I had to completely remove the RPF from my account listing and then re-add it to update the icon. So it works, and now I'm just using up valuable bandwidth here. :lol

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back