Tannis Props

JoshuaV

Greetings,
I'm trying to find out more on the history of Tannis Props. I know they were based here in California, and they did what most consider very definitive prop replicas of the Grail Diary among other prop replicas produced. However I cant find any additional history shy of a blog entry here and there.

Trying to get more of their overall history. The prop masters that worked there, the prop line they produced (I know along with the Grail Diary, they also did the Urn, and a replica of the Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues), and so on. I know Tannis' grail diaries have been mentioned here and there in passing in this forum. And, what started out a passive curiosity of the Tannis prop house has now turned into a small treasure hunt for knowledge lol.

My Best,
-J

Little update: This so far has been the most info I have been able to dig up regarding Tannis Props and what they were creating from as far back as 2010-2011.

I have also been reading that of all the props created the grail diary is the most coveted. With some editions going for way more $ then I ever thought would be warranted. I'm curious if this is because of the limited edition that was created or if its just become that coveted among replica prop collectors? I don't know if they hold a status on par with ICON's and their JP line. Of if they were just a at home prop replica shop.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back