Tangled- Rapunzel and Flynn Rider WIP

TheRoman

Hey everyone,
My wife and I are both in a sort of Disney craze at the moment and we decided on Rapunzel and Flynn Rider as our next project.
I began gathering reference material and looked through all the threads I could find here on the RPF. Especially aelynn000's thread was very helpful for Rapunzel.
Does anyone know, if she is still active here or somewhere else? I'd love to talk to her.

Fabric search for Rapunzel has so far been only moderately succesful.
I began looking through all the local fabric stores and started putting fabrics together... only to realize that nothing looked quite right together...

Well, onto Flynn:
Flynn was surprisingly easy once I decided on a material for the vest. I even had a lot of leather with right texture and colour. After half a day I had almost all the materials together that I needed.
I'll post pictures once I get home.

I'm always happy if anyone wants to chime in or help me out.
Right now the big things are getting the fabrics for Rapunzel right and finding the hair/ wig materials and find out how to make it into a wig.

Hi Roman,

her profile says "last active since November 2013",but since she is still a member.I guess you could try send her a pm/ an email.She's on social media as well according to google,so you should be able to get in touch easily.
Good luck with both builds ! I hope they will become a big success :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back