Tallon is making a costume!

Tallon

Yes, I want to make a Predator costume. BUT....it has to be on the cheap. I am probably going to make it out of foam and cardboard and stuff, so yeah, if anyone has any advice that would be great!!

If you're going to use eva foam I recommend using a Dremel-tool with a sanding bit, and a sauldering iron to shape it (make sure to do it in a well ventilated area/outside since when eva gets burned the smoke released is higly toxic!)
Hot glue will be your friend and you will need lots of it.

I will strongly recommend that you save any templates you use. I am redoing my costume in leather pieces for durability.

Unfortunately, due to hundreds of public exams which I have to revise for, I have postponed this large project for the foreseeable future, most likely the summer. Sorry about that but there's very little I can do to change this. I will however continue with some custom figures for you all to have a gander at.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back