Done / Completed Tablets from the "Ten Commandaments" - "Open List"

peter74

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Guys! I open this page of interest to present a project that involves a cult film of the past. These are the stone tablets of the film the "10 Commandaments". I am very fond of this film, it was one of the first that I have seen and my passion for Egypt has made it possible for me to remain a memorable film. To realize this prop is necessary that there be a minimum number of interested, as regards the price can not tell just calculated material and labor. Measurements of the boards are about 56cm in height and 30 in width. Anyone interested can fit in the list ..:)

tavole 2.jpgtavole 1.jpg

Interested:
- Logan Cade
- Funky Jedi
- Art Andrews
- Liawehck
- Darth Clayton
- Treeman

Last edited:
re: A new Prop - Tablets from the "Ten Commandaments"

here is a picture of the tables used in the movie!

tavole.jpg

Since Peter first started this interest thread I started looking into that striped pattern red and black robe that Moses wore in the movie.....The Levite cloth of a Hebrew slave.
I thought about trying to get a large swatch of it, something that would equal the piece in the basket with him, which was used as his swaddling cloth.
After contacting some weavers it looks to cost $400-$800 a yard to weave a blanket weight cloth.

Anyone have any other options on how to get or make material like this at a more reasonable rate?

MosesBlanket_zpsc94a38e9.jpg

I had thought to I too this tissue, so that the idea was to use it to wrap tablets. I have yet to ask a couple of people working tissues .. let's see if I can do it!;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back