T800 arnold schwazenegger super realistic

Ok. Next week I have time . part of t800 what you need ? My email cyberartstudio@hotmail. Com

This's t800 skull mold by stanwinston studio . I can chrome every part of endoskeleton (Cast resin)

Last edited:
parts I need!

gernades maybe just 5
gloves
endo chest and knee unpainted and not full chest just the front
bandolier
and two endo fingers unpainted?
don't need all of these at same time just when you can and when im ready?

heres the Arnold im working on its all been painted and done by me. the head bust is from Howard S. Studios but painted by me. the body is 2 different mannequins but together and the arms are made of wire so hes very possible. I made my own bandolier and gloves but I would love to get more film accurate ones. the m69 is a repainted and weathered up airsoft gun. the boots are real Harley Davidson boots like the film. the jacket is the best I could find and afford. The endo damage is all hand sculpted but would love to have real endo chest piece and knee for him instead.

IMAG0066.JPGIMAG0067.JPGIMAG0072.JPGIMAG0070.JPG

Attachments

• IMAG0069.JPG
    IMAG0069.JPG
    916.7 KB · Views: 161
Apart from his eyes being the wrong colour it's brilliant. Well done. Liking the pose too. Can u take some more shots to enjoy that aren't blurry?

Cheers
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice teeth. :)
I have ordered the same type of teeth for my endoskull build. Which particular color did you get? I chose A1 which I think are the brightest ones :unsure

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back