T800 arnold schwazenegger super realistic

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Real body T800.

This is real body t800 under leather jacket

Left my t800 model& T800 stan winston studio.(Right)
Two pic are looking also body shape. Belive me under the motorcycle leather suit had very big muscle body inside.
Thank for watch

Last edited:

postmanpat

Looking fantastic!!! Can I please ask where you got the leather pants from? I've been looking for one with the zipper down the sides but can't find them anywhere. Thanks heaps.