T800 arnold schwazenegger super realistic

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hi.I'm nicname Dave from thailand. This is my terminator t800 wax model. this model tall 195cm with motorcycle boot and scale by real body Arnold schwazenegger (Mr. Olympia champion). Many t800 lifesize in this world but it expensive.
And I think make t800 by my self for save.

T800 Arnold schwazenegger wax model.(Prototype

This pic the hair are sample for test and real work I think. Glow it one by one .

Coming soon for the making. T800 life size

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow very nice! That’s the first time i’ve seen someone sculpt Arnold over and endoskull. Perfect!

Thank for watch. Arnold schwazenegger hight 188cm. Plus 7cm When he put on motorcycle booth. The terminator t800 hight 195 are real scale.

This booth over +7cm.

Arnold barefoot hight 6'2'' why this model put on motorcyc booth but stil hight6'2''(187Cm)

Last edited:

Thank you for watch and reply. I think arnold toll 180-183 is good new . Because I have terminator suit (Muscle suit) For put on. When put on look like terminator t800 it
fit on every body tall 180-185. next time I will review for the making terminater suit.

bxstrmn

Looks great! Are you using some sort of chrome paint for the endoskeleton parts or is there some other method you are getting it to look like that?