T70 X-Wing

213ardj

Jr Member
Hello this is a post about the t70 xwing in the force awakens, does anyone know if there will be a mass production model or toy of this specific type of xwing. Here's some references:
x-wing_front.0.jpg

CCvaW9cVAAEsfJn.jpg

full.jpg

468px-Jj%2Babrams%2Bx-wing.jpg

images

Episode_VII_-_X_wing_Squadron.png

latest

There will most definitely be toys of this available, there's no doubt about it. It's the main "good guy" ship, it will have a toy... or fifty. Pictures of the LEGO version are already up (granted it's Poe's X-wing). I'm sure that there's going to be model kits, die-cast replicas, figure-scale toys, and so much more...

There will most definitely be toys of this available, there's no doubt about it. It's the main "good guy" ship, it will have a toy... or fifty. Pictures of the LEGO version are already up (granted it's Poe's X-wing). I'm sure that there's going to be model kits, die-cast replicas, figure-scale toys, and so much more...
Here's to hoping that we'll see many many non-"Easy Kit" kits! (I'm looking at you, Revell!)

I am hoping Bandai will make a 1/48 kit for it. I would also love a Hasbro toy of one, I do prefer the grey/blue one over the black/orange.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back