T70 X-Wing

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

213ardj

Jr Member
Hello this is a post about the t70 xwing in the force awakens, does anyone know if there will be a mass production model or toy of this specific type of xwing. Here's some references:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blue Leader

Sr Member
There will most definitely be toys of this available, there's no doubt about it. It's the main "good guy" ship, it will have a toy... or fifty. Pictures of the LEGO version are already up (granted it's Poe's X-wing). I'm sure that there's going to be model kits, die-cast replicas, figure-scale toys, and so much more...

Reelo

Sr Member
There will most definitely be toys of this available, there's no doubt about it. It's the main "good guy" ship, it will have a toy... or fifty. Pictures of the LEGO version are already up (granted it's Poe's X-wing). I'm sure that there's going to be model kits, die-cast replicas, figure-scale toys, and so much more...
Here's to hoping that we'll see many many non-"Easy Kit" kits! (I'm looking at you, Revell!)

Veedox

I am hoping Bandai will make a 1/48 kit for it. I would also love a Hasbro toy of one, I do prefer the grey/blue one over the black/orange.