T3 Fuel Cell Video

ENDO-HUNTER

Just got this (BrundelFly) T3 FUEL CELL in today from most EXCELLENT member mikenice232. I am so happy to finally get this piece in my collection since I wasn't able to get in on the run. Thanks for taking care of me on this Mike and for a flawless transaction. You really made this TERMINATOR fan one happy camper.:lol Here is a little video I did. Thanks for looking:

MY T3 FUEL CELL - YouTube

Oh man ,I love that ......so damn awesome...what company made that ....OH I think I........am..........passing......OOooouuutttttt.............ok its 3 hours later.......OOOoooohhhhh lightheaded.........oooohhhh.......passing out again......................................................................................................

Oh man ,I love that ......so damn awesome...what company made that ....OH I think I........am..........passing......OOooouuutttttt.............ok its 3 hours later.......OOOoooohhhhh lightheaded.........oooohhhh.......passing out again......................................................................................................

hahahah.....

I made it.
;-)

and MY VIdeo is Better! KIDDING!

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/429/p6250175.mp4

it does show it CHARGING, However, you have me beat on presentation with the Music and background collection!
Well done!

frank

ENDO-HUNTER did my video.

Frank made my T-3 fuel cell and gave it to me!

Glad to call both these guys my friend!

Carefully remove the clear cover by lifting it straight up and look down inside. You will see a little potentiometer. Turn the FUEL CELL on and CAREFULLY ... I repeat CAREFULLY turn the potentiometer till you get the desired speed of the flashing leds. CLOCKWISE for FASTER and COUNTER CLOCKWISE for slower. Then replace the clear cover.

NOTE: You can do it powered off too to be safe not to damage anything. I adjusted mine while powered on. If you choose to adjust it while powered on just dont let the screwdriver touch anything other than the potentiometers plastic screw. And keep in mind you dont have to turn it but a TINY BIT to see a change. Dont turn it fast or you might damage the potentiometer.

I have one, how can you adjust it??

Thanks!

Last edited:
Alot went into that prop. Its actually cast from the Film Master.

Doesnt get any better than that....

The electronics were custom engineered, and I did my best to match what is shown on screen. The insert show for the film, took one of the props, and stuffed it with an extra LED that wasnt designed in the original board. Also, they changed the exposure level to make it look BRIGHTER. My prop used the same LEDs that are used in POLICE cars.

;-)

I have one, how can you adjust it??

Thanks!

If you pull the clear cover off....and look STRAIGHT DOWN, Between the Boards on the LEFT side, you will see an adjusting screw.

Turn it!

I did this incase someone wanted the ABOUT TO EXPLODE VERSION with a damaged Clear section. It had a faster flash rate.

The other cool thing about this fuel cell is that if you have it charging, you can still put the lights on as well. It's like a freaking disco (in a good way), or a "rave" for you young peoples. :)

Frank, you did an outstanding job on these!

EndoDance.gif

T-3 fuel cell party!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back