T3 Fuel Cell Video

Are any of these still available? Looks awesome

Nope.
I have a handful left, but was not actively looking to sell them.
I even have one that is designed to run off of a power cord vice battery, for a TERMINATOR I was going to build, that I have long since sold.

I might dump one or two on ebay one of these days.

It was NOT an easy project, and there just isnt any place to do really good CHROME work, beside the one here local. Id rather not go through that again.

Hey Frank... so are these considered T2 T-800 fuel cells or T3 T-850 fuel cells? Or would they be one in the same?

Nope.
I have a handful left, but was not actively looking to sell them.
I even have one that is designed to run off of a power cord vice battery, for a TERMINATOR I was going to build, that I have long since sold.

I might dump one or two on ebay one of these days.

It was NOT an easy project, and there just isnt any place to do really good CHROME work, beside the one here local. Id rather not go through that again.

The ones shown in The last movie were made off the same master.

However, the lighting was different. Mostly red from what I remember.

Right on. So using the lighting you incorporated would these be considered T800 or T850 fuel cells is what Im asking. Thanks. Mike

The ones shown in The last movie were made off the same master.

However, the lighting was different. Mostly red from what I remember.

I've got one too, it's easily one of the best replicas EVER. Right up there with some of the stuff made by the big companies.

Frank, you are truly appreciated!

Right on. So using the lighting you incorporated would these be considered T800 or T850 fuel cells is what Im asking. Thanks. Mike

I think I answered this already as best I could.

However, now that I thought more about it, Im not sure I can.

Where have you seen the spec for the 850? Seriously. haha Kidding...

The battery was first shown in RISE OF THE MACHINES.
That's what I shot for.

In the Next Film, the adult John Conner once again uses the batteries to blow up SKYNET.
THose batteries were the same batteries, they used different lighting.

If you want to believe they were for another Model of Terminator, 850, 875, or whatever. Cool. I'll go with it, but I dont know where it says that offically.

Seeing these were in the lab were he actually fights the T-800 (insert Arnie Cameo) for all we know these were supposed to be the T-800 power units. They just went cheap on the lighting by stuffing it with a few crappy RED Blinking LEDS, and fake boards.

At least ROTM had real boards in them, even if they were not very bright. I have two from production and its amazing they should up at all, no wonder Stan threw a &^%fit and asked for an improved version with more lights. However, I think it was probably "fixed" in post.

Come to think of it you never referred to it as a T3 fuel cell. I think the reason I am calling it a T3 fuel cell is because in T3 we see Arnold take it out of his chest and throw it out the window and that scene has stuck in my mind. :lol My bad. :facepalm From this point on I will now refer to this piece as a TERMINATOR fuel cell. Mike:thumbsup

I think I answered this already as best I could.

However, now that I thought more about it, Im not sure I can.

Where have you seen the spec for the 850? Seriously. haha Kidding...

The battery was first shown in RISE OF THE MACHINES.
That's what I shot for.

In the Next Film, the adult John Conner once again uses the batteries to blow up SKYNET.
THose batteries were the same batteries, they used different lighting.

If you want to believe they were for another Model of Terminator, 850, 875, or whatever. Cool. I'll go with it, but I dont know where it says that offically.

Seeing these were in the lab were he actually fights the T-800 (insert Arnie Cameo) for all we know these were supposed to be the T-800 power units. They just went cheap on the lighting by stuffing it with a few crappy RED Blinking LEDS, and fake boards.

At least ROTM had real boards in them, even if they were not very bright. I have two from production and its amazing they should up at all, no wonder Stan threw a &^%fit and asked for an improved version with more lights. However, I think it was probably "fixed" in post.

i have one for sale
and also a kit from paul francis..
(sorry ONE for the email i just sent you :)
i had to register right away,this forum is great!

i have one for sale
and also a kit from paul francis..
(sorry ONE for the email i just sent you :)
i had to register right away,this forum is great!

I replied. I've dealt (purchased) from swede and he's good to go. Great communication, shipping, packing, all you want from a seller.

:cool:thumbsup

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back