Limited Run T2 Sunglasses: Terminator & Sarah Connor (multiple colors) by Magnoli Clothiers

Also... here's a video showing how to easily add the side shields (which come disassembled for shipping):

Last edited by a moderator:
First lot of glasses will be shipped on Friday. You guys should start receiving them in 2-4 weeks, depending on your location.

Just ordered with the expressiest shipping you offer, Indy.
I've wanted these glasses for YEARS. They'd better look half-decent on me.

N x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Connor glasses in the mail just now. They're awesome! But they look terrible on me! Noooooo!

Anybody in Australia want a pair?

N.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Indy, I have a couple of pairs of your Persols which come with brown lenses which I believe are the correct color but I have been getting flack from a guy who is insisting that the lenses were actually green or black. I have been searching for anything to prove the color but with little success so was this ever definitely confirmed anywhere that the screen used sunglasses had brown lenses. I just want to be able to shut this guy up!!!!!!

Hi Indy, I have a couple of pairs of your Persols which come with brown lenses which I believe are the correct color but I have been getting flack from a guy who is insisting that the lenses were actually green or black. I have been searching for anything to prove the color but with little success so was this ever definitely confirmed anywhere that the screen used sunglasses had brown lenses. I just want to be able to shut this guy up!!!!!!

Maybe The Terminator could chime in with some evidence...

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back