Interest T2 Sunglasses: Terminator & Sarah Connor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Also... here's a video showing how to easily add the side shields (which come disassembled for shipping):

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First lot of glasses will be shipped on Friday. You guys should start receiving them in 2-4 weeks, depending on your location.

robertsonick

Just ordered with the expressiest shipping you offer, Indy.
I've wanted these glasses for YEARS. They'd better look half-decent on me.

N x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertsonick

I got the Connor glasses in the mail just now. They're awesome! But they look terrible on me! Noooooo!

Anybody in Australia want a pair?

N.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Indy, I have a couple of pairs of your Persols which come with brown lenses which I believe are the correct color but I have been getting flack from a guy who is insisting that the lenses were actually green or black. I have been searching for anything to prove the color but with little success so was this ever definitely confirmed anywhere that the screen used sunglasses had brown lenses. I just want to be able to shut this guy up!!!!!!

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Indy, I have a couple of pairs of your Persols which come with brown lenses which I believe are the correct color but I have been getting flack from a guy who is insisting that the lenses were actually green or black. I have been searching for anything to prove the color but with little success so was this ever definitely confirmed anywhere that the screen used sunglasses had brown lenses. I just want to be able to shut this guy up!!!!!!

Maybe The Terminator could chime in with some evidence...

Last edited by a moderator: