Limited Run T2 Sunglasses: Terminator & Sarah Connor (multiple colors) by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As many of you know, we've started a line of eyeglasses and sunglasses for cosplay and daily wear. We have recently priced up doing a reproduction of Sarah Connor's sunglasses from Terminator 2: Judgement Day:
s-l1600_zpsedbauzc1.jpg

The price would be $150 (shipping included). This is a higher than our other glasses due to the complexity of these ones, but still almost a tenth of what the originals cost!

We would have to do a bigger run than usual, so we will only proceed if there seems to be quite a bit of interest. I really would like to do these, personally, but it'll depend on demand.

We've also got all the specifications to do an accurate run of Arnie's Persol sunglasses:

T2-persol_zpsfjowaspz.jpg

Those would be in the range of $80 (shipped).

So, post your interest here and we'll see if we can do one of both of these sunglasses.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

<<<UPDATE>>> Conner Sunglasses are FINISHED: Connor Sunglasses by Magnoli Clothiers
<<<UPDATE>>> Terminator Sunglasses are FINISHED: http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-1809.jpg

Last edited:
Re: T2: Sarah Conner Sunglasses

Good call. I'd be in for a pair. What about doing a T2 Perisol though? Might be more demand and especially considering how many of us have life size Arnolds;) Just sayin'

Regards
T
A
Z

Re: T2: Sarah Conner Sunglasses

Good call. I'd be in for a pair. What about doing a T2 Perisol though? Might be more demand and especially considering how many of us have life size Arnolds;) Just sayin'

Ok... I've updated the original post. We have all the measurements and info to do the T2 Persols as well...

This is great news. Thanks for doing this Indy. I'll have to pick up a pair of each for sure, but without a doubt starting with the Matsuda replicas.

Would you have any rough measurements for these as i have a big head.
And id assume they would have a decent UV rating?
Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back