T2 Metal Hero Endoskull - Opening Credits Version Sold at PIH

TheRealMcFly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Did anyone notice this?

Profiles in History

According to the description it is chromed bronze, and made specifically for the opening credits of T2 where the face appears through the flames.

Even more interesting is the second rear port on top of the head is different than all other endos and more closely resembles the close-up port cover of the deleted scene where the chip is reset.

I do like that port cover. I wonder if it pops off. It does look to be a different metal/material. I also have a product made port and shocker cover + the port.

The ICONS master has the port at this location as the pour opening for the resin and the detail would be added later. That skull was a supposed first gen from the SWS mold but a reject because of a thin area at the back.

The T1 skull has a different second port cover entirely. Funny to think that perhaps the intended location of the chip might have been the back port. Though the prop head made for the sequence has one giant port in almost the top center of the head.

What a cool new configuration to build a replica bust. Im certain bronze shrinks more han resin. Prob a dead on size match for a good M1.

That thing is just gorgeous and easily my favourite depiction of the endo,as it emerges from the flames.Thanks for posting!!

Ben

I love this display.

21604_0994_1_lg.jpg

21604_0994_3_lg.jpg

Nick

Thanks for grabbing the full res! Yes, totally agree about this new display configuration for future replicas.

Though the description says the stand was a recent fabrication for the auction. Perhaps the part of the chest was an add-on? Still easily the coolest endo item to own, I bet that solid bronze skull really feels the part so to speak.

I do like that port cover. I wonder if it pops off. It does look to be a different metal/material. I also have a product made port and shocker cover + the port.

Nice, the one with the 2 endotorx bolts? Would you be willing to share photos ?

Wow! Someone is going to be very happy.

Talk about a one of a kind Prop beatuifully displayed!

According to the description it is chromed bronze, and made specifically for the opening credits of T2 where the face appears through the flames.

I kinda wish they didn't have the signatures though. Looks like neither of them could control the engraving device very well.

21604_0994_2_lg.jpg

Nick

Actually it was just one 6 year old pretending to be both who finally got the hang of it by the time they got to Winston.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back