T1 Future War Kyle Reese

Dr Lobster

Finally, after fighting with thumbnails I have some decent pics. Enjoy.
terminator-fan-film-pre-production-photo-2-.jpg-124177d1351841512

terminator-fan-film-pre-production-photo-3-.jpg-124178d1351841512

terminator-fan-film-pre-production-photo-4-.jpg-124179d1351841512

Year of searching for items, three weeks to complete, nobody knew who I was.:cry

Last edited:
Tiny picture is tiny...
Sucks that people didn't knew who you was.
Better to come dressed like that to a Con.

Year of searching for items, three weeks to complete, nobody knew who I was.:cry

Don't sweat it Bro, "we" know who you are! :thumbsup

I know "exactly" what you went through, and what it was like to go out and have "absolutely no one" recognize it... Even Michael Biehn himself didn't bat at eye at my Resistance Kyle Reese! :unsure :cry

Anyway- It looks fantastic! Really appreciate the weathering; something I definitely have to add to mine. :thumbsup

Kevin

Awesome costume, dude!

And I too am sorry that no one recognized you. I myself had that happen earlier this year when I went as R.J. MacReady from John Carpenter's The Thing at MegaCon 2012 and no one seemed to recognize me. But, there is an upside: you were probably the only Kyle Reese there (which normally, most people are walking around dressed as the latest trend in comic book/TV/movie characters).

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back