T-Virus Vials Completed

texeon

Hi everyone,

I am proud to say that I have finally finished building my own T-Virus and Anti-Virus vials from Resident Evil (2002).

I got the end caps CNCed, I bought the acrylic from United States Plastic and my friend 3d printed a coiling guide that I was able to wrap the tubes around while softening them with a heat gun.

As I live in Australia and I had to import the plastic which cost me hundres of dollars even after using a shipping forwarding company, it cost me a lot to make these but they are basically flawless and the CNCing work done to make the endcaps is just superb.

I wish to make more of these to sell in the future, but at the moment I need to figure out how to get materials at a much lower price. I am hoping that having more end caps made more frequently will drive down the cost. I can possibly get USP to cut the tubing into lengths that make the package smaller and thus lest costly to send.

I will happily take more photos if requested. These vials are weighty, are liquid filled and have solid end caps.

Regards,

Texeon

Attachments

• 20190506_211746.jpg
    20190506_211746.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 234
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back