T.M.N.T. ooze canister from the 90s

Here's the logo I made for those who asked for it :)

Cheers!

tmnt_LOGO.png

Last edited:
Do you offer the caps as an ongoing run? If so I'd be in for some and wanna build one up. The one I have I scratch built from water bottles and has green paint permanently on the inside of the acrylic tube. I'll post pics once back to the house. it doesn't look bad but I'd love something with liquid in it like yours

Do you offer the caps as an ongoing run? If so I'd be in for some and wanna build one up. The one I have I scratch built from water bottles and has green paint permanently on the inside of the acrylic tube. I'll post pics once back to the house. it doesn't look bad but I'd love something with liquid in it like yours

I can give you the 3d file to print out the cap yourself if you want?

Awesome prop my dude! Where did you source the acrylic tube from and it's dimensions? I'd like to make one of these myself lol.

Awesome prop my dude! Where did you source the acrylic tube from and it's dimensions? I'd like to make one of these myself lol.

I bought the acrylic tube before I made the cap 3d file so the caps would fit perfectly the tube. I don't recalled how I figured out the size but I'm pretty sure it's not screen accurate. I only wanted to make close to the movie references.

I bought the tube through Ebay.

I bought the acrylic tube before I made the cap 3d file so the caps would fit perfectly the tube. I don't recalled how I figured out the size but I'm pretty sure it's not screen accurate. I only wanted to make close to the movie references.

I bought the tube through Ebay.
Thank you so much!

I like ''vintage'' movie props. From my childhood :) (dam....that makes me sound old....)
That's not what I remember on the canister... Wasn't it something like T500 or like X2000..???? I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! Don't tell me this is part of that Mandella Effect!?! Someone tell me I'm sane!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back