T-850 T3 Rise of the Machines

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi Guys

Like the title says, I'll be working on this T3 Stage 2, I have NEVER painted skin tones or hair... So it will be very interesting to see the final result...

Hopefully I'll start this soon lol...

KGrHqEOKpE24QI2OEIBN1vM7yug_12.jpg

KGrHqQOKkYE3RB3uL5lBN1vLlUM_12.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys, and the service offer, but I have to learn on my own lol

Also I will keep the sculpt the way it is, no changes to the hair because I'm planning on buying a silicone bust and punched hair

later on..

Well, here is the bust almost done, I still need to do a couple of washes on the hair, but i'm beat and need to wake up early

tomorrow to work on David's suit lol

I hope you like it and if you don't, too bad I DO ... :)

CIMG0406.jpg

CIMG0405.jpg

CIMG0404.jpg

CIMG0403.jpg

CIMG0402.jpg

Well I decide to repaint this Terminator bust, I'm still hating the resin hair, I'll find a way to add a wig somehow, so I can get rid of the Fonzy look....lol
Also I added glass eyes..

Well, I think looks better than before, my camera doest capture all the color details, got a mannequin torso, which is really small, is like a teenage torso, so I had to add foam to it and reshape it again..

Well def is not half as some Terminators that i've seen here before, but hey!! is my first time... I guess I'm a bit better with predators lol

Well I hope you like it...

CIMG0497.jpg

CIMG0500.jpg

CIMG0501.jpg

CIMG0502.jpg

CIMG0503.jpg

CIMG0499.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back