T-47 Snowspeeder 1:1 full scale prop build

If anyone is in the Dallas / Fort Worth area this weekend, come see us at the Dallas ComicCon in the Irving Convention Center. The X-34 Landspeeder will be on display Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 13 & 14. Let us know your on the RPF.

I got to see y'all and the speeder at the Dallas comic con this year!
Hadn't seen this thread until now though[emoji19] ..

ffa9a73c0243d124be5605280e747047.jpg

Alex

Any updates on this thing? It was one of the most interesting builds on here, I would hate to think the thing is done and flying and I know nothing about it!!!!! I would love to see any progress made, and if it is just sitting under a tarp and hasn't moved, heck a picture of that would be awesome too!!!

Any updates on this thing? It was one of the most interesting builds on here, I would hate to think the thing is done and flying and I know nothing about it!!!!! I would love to see any progress made, and if it is just sitting under a tarp and hasn't moved, heck a picture of that would be awesome too!!!

I've been distracted by other projects so I haven't put time into updating the RPF thread. Here is a recent picture of the T-47 Snowspeeder at a recent Dallas show.

IMG_4452.JPG

Yeah, I mean I guess from the right angles it looks a little like a snowspeeder. :eek
That is really awesome. Looks unbelievably legitimate. I knew it was going to, but seeing it there, man oh man. Next project, Life sized sand crawler!!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back