T-2 Judgement Day 1/1 torso display finished!!

streetjudge79

Master Member
Finally completed this today. Well almost, just have to wire up the endo eye, but other than that, it's done. Hope you guys like it. This is a different piece from the full statue I'm working on. This one is for me. :)

cfe6ed06.jpg

cf84fd4f.jpg

09547e05.jpg

b703e88e.jpg

1c7f1fba.jpg

fd9944b7.jpg

b7829f6e.jpg

586acba0.jpg

8c06be40.jpg

Thanks Rob! I added the pants belt to the display, I'll be putting leather belt loops from the pants on it too. Just a couple more tweaks... lol..

1b721aba.jpg

Took some better outdoor shots... also added the belt loops to the pants belt and touched up a few spots on the face that I noticed it needed.

a14c39a8.jpg

42095717.jpg

2bdf1d8c.jpg

fd6b7f7a.jpg

26f96868.jpg

c1db1c19.jpg

7bea2524.jpg

0ed556b0.jpg

0c946a2b.jpg

8b51fb29.jpg

88262751.jpg

Last edited:
Love it, just one crit. You did the damaged arm, why aren't you doing the other arm? Its just basically a gloved hand and I think out would balance out the piece. Looks really awesome, love the paint.

Looks really great Steve.
The only thing I think would make it look a little better is more damage, stains, dirt and blood to the t shirt.
The damage coming thru looks great but with Arnie looking like he has been to hell and back, it just looks a little to clean especially around the neck line.

Really awesome looking bust.
Cant wait to see your T1 your doing :)

Because I don't have the rest of the arm for it..Only half the arm .

Love it, just one crit. You did the damaged arm, why aren't you doing the other arm? Its just basically a gloved hand and I think out would balance out the piece. Looks really awesome, love the paint.

I had to add one last thing that I noticed was missing, lol... the pants! I had a spare set of leather pants that I was able to cut up ..
NOW IT'S DONE!!! I swear! lol.

fb1b302d.jpg

No. I'm leaving it. The belt in the movie was kahki, brown AND black...so I'm sticking with brown. The same with the t shirt, seems to always change in the movie, from black, to light grey, to dark grey... so I'm not worried about the belt.

Looks really great my friend. The extra weathering to the shirt and grenade belt really really sets it off nicely.

I agree the extra arm would balance it out. Maybe your could just use a piece of wood and screw a spare gloved hand on;) lol

The eye looks great. Do you need an eyelash at the bottom of the eye as well though?
Really really love how the gore on the head etc looks nice and wet.

Best
TAZ

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back