T-2 Judgement Day 1/1 torso display finished!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally completed this today. Well almost, just have to wire up the endo eye, but other than that, it's done. Hope you guys like it. This is a different piece from the full statue I'm working on. This one is for me. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks Rob! I added the pants belt to the display, I'll be putting leather belt loops from the pants on it too. Just a couple more tweaks... lol..

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Took some better outdoor shots... also added the belt loops to the pants belt and touched up a few spots on the face that I noticed it needed.

Last edited:

chuckyAPP

Sr Member
Love it, just one crit. You did the damaged arm, why aren't you doing the other arm? Its just basically a gloved hand and I think out would balance out the piece. Looks really awesome, love the paint.

gypsycatcha

Looks really great Steve.
The only thing I think would make it look a little better is more damage, stains, dirt and blood to the t shirt.
The damage coming thru looks great but with Arnie looking like he has been to hell and back, it just looks a little to clean especially around the neck line.

Really awesome looking bust.
Cant wait to see your T1 your doing :)

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Because I don't have the rest of the arm for it..Only half the arm .

Love it, just one crit. You did the damaged arm, why aren't you doing the other arm? Its just basically a gloved hand and I think out would balance out the piece. Looks really awesome, love the paint.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Gypsycatcha, I Dirtied the grenade belt and shirt... Ok NOW it's complete! I think, haha.

Last edited:

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had to add one last thing that I noticed was missing, lol... the pants! I had a spare set of leather pants that I was able to cut up ..
NOW IT'S DONE!!! I swear! lol.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No. I'm leaving it. The belt in the movie was kahki, brown AND black...so I'm sticking with brown. The same with the t shirt, seems to always change in the movie, from black, to light grey, to dark grey... so I'm not worried about the belt.

TazVader

Sr Member
Looks really great my friend. The extra weathering to the shirt and grenade belt really really sets it off nicely.

I agree the extra arm would balance it out. Maybe your could just use a piece of wood and screw a spare gloved hand on;) lol

The eye looks great. Do you need an eyelash at the bottom of the eye as well though?
Really really love how the gore on the head etc looks nice and wet.

Best
TAZ