T-1000 Vs Predator

ult warrior

sometimes i think the T-1000 would win considering how he can morph into any form or being.......he could even morph into a predator if the opportunity was right there for him.....i also realize that the preds may not be able to use their heat thermal senses because theres no blood in the t-1000 just liquid metal.....but then again the t-1000 cant form solid objects such as guns etc..therefore the predator would take that advantage...........what you guys think?.......t-1000 against any predator wolf, classic, etc...

2_T1000_Robert_Pat_1416389i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfotunately I think the T-1000 would win. That sucks. We love the Predator and want to think of him as being able to defeat anything or any body.

honestly to be positive, i would bet that the preds energy based weapons would have a different effect than your average bullet, right? there is some evidence to that somewhere isn't there?

even though the T-1000 is liquid metal, it's still metal and still in some hard to imagine way, is "programmed" and to me anything programmed, and is in some way made of metal, is a "robot" of some kind, and therefore, in general, probably, susceptible to damage from a weapon such as a "plasma caster"....

i dunno, i vote pred, as long as the pred is a bit more skilled, otherwise T-1000's blades may tear the pred a new... um.. well you know.

there has to be some circuitry an energy weapon could affect, I agree. Wow what a fight it would be though. T-1000 would prolly morph into the pred's mom or girlfriend or something, and WHAM. Blade thru the mouth while you're drinking milk.

Pow! Right in da Kisser! Pow! Right in da Kisser! Pow! Right in da Kisser! Pow! Right in da Kisser!

t1000vspred.jpg.png

I vote Preds . As intelligent as these guys are I’m sure they can find a way to destroy the T-1000. There is some impressive tech. behind the T-1000, but the preds have some awesomely advanced technology as well. It’s possible that where humans were hard pressed to stop the T-1000, the preds may find it to be a piece of cake.
~Estelle

T-1000 was heavily damaged by the liquid Nitrogen from the truck, while the pred was not injuried by the nitrogen guns used by Keyes and his pals.

Pred wins

More seriously, the predator uses plasma and plasma owns the T1000

T-1000 was heavily damaged by the liquid Nitrogen from the truck, while the pred was not injuried by the nitrogen guns used by Keyes and his pals.

Pred wins

More seriously, the predator uses plasma and plasma owns the T1000

Concerning this, the T-1000 walked into a pool of the **** (being liquid himself) he ended up freezing like a rock. The P2 was sprayed with a mist, big difference...it just pissed him off.

We can only imagine how advanced the T-1000 really was, but judging from the movie, it's fast, unrelentless, has advanced AI, can take the form of anything it comes into contact with and is virtually unharmed by any type of ballistic or cutting/slashing weapons. The downsides to it are that it can only use melee weapons unless aquired from another source. Knowing our Preds, they would know off the bat that the thing isn't human, but how would the Pred start the attack? Would he throw a P2 type disk, a combi stick? If so, he would learn quickly that they have no effect and then resort to plasma weapons. Now plasma is highly excited particles of matter, the more you excite it, the hotter matter gets, so we could guess that it woud have a similar effect, yet reversed, as the Nitrogen on the T-1000. Instead of freezing him, it would, for lack of a better word, "cauterize" the wound and the T-1000 would not be able to repair the damaged area. However, if we had an overly cocky Pred, running in with blades/spear drawn, I feel he would be caught off guard and the odds of the win would be on the T-1000's side.

I would have to say that Predator would win hands down. Think about it. There technology is about the same (more advanced than humans) and if Predator think they are going to lose.........NOTHING SURVIVES! Predators really hate losing. LOL

I would have to say that Predator would win hands down. Think about it. There technology is about the same (more advanced than humans) and if Predator think they are going to lose.........NOTHING SURVIVES! Predators really hate losing. LOL
LOL! You do have a point there...Predators are sore losers! I they can't win then no one wins....
Ka- BOOM!!!!!! :eek:
~Estelle

Hmm this would be an intersting not to mention deadly fight. My gut instinct would be that the T-1000 would win over the pred. Granted the predators plasma cannon could cause serious damage to it but we dont know if it would because the tech com soldiers and t-800;s in the future scenario are using phased plasma rifles ( in the 40 watt range lol) and i'd imagine that skynet would probably anticipate this and engineer the t-1000 to be able to sustain a plasma hit considering that everyone is carrying plasma based weaponry. just a thought though. If it would affect the t-100 then it would be over in seconds but in a close combat the t-1000 would mop the floor with predator. He'd probably say something like " say thats a nice plasma caster"

Had a thought on this once.Surely 800 would put up a fight but predatros would rip it a new one.1000 on the other hand may be tricky.Remember even if the predator is going down not like the machine can escape self destruct.

LOL! You do have a point there...Predators are sore losers! I they can't win then no one wins....
Ka- BOOM!!!!!!
~Estelle
except Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny glover! and the other people no one cares about.... but yes predators do have the advantage because no one will win unless its them.the predators cannon would probably win the fight for the pred because auto lock on the head and boom! FATALITY!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back